A special place

A special place
A porch swing can = Forever!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So tired.....

The gnome hat has faded, it has a little tear, and I had a hook all picked out for it, but we have just one more trip this summer. 

The pile of boxes is diminishing, the dog has arrived, Almost all of the children have been to check out our new home, and I have almost found my way to Bruno's and back. 

No internet at home yet, but that's okay, I get to go to McDonalds and check my email and have a Strawberry lemonade....life is good.

Miss my friends at home......ready to meet new friends....but thanking God for a little "down time".

So for now, I am listening to the radio a lot, tinking of you all and unpacking boxes...

Stitching up the gnome hat and getting ready for a new day...

Love, from Fairhope

Mama Hamil"gnome"

No comments:

Post a Comment