A special place

A special place
A porch swing can = Forever!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturdays..

Saturdays are the same at any Walmart anywhere...crowded. 

I must say that getting unpacked and getting settled takes longer at my age than it did a few years ago. 

I guess that's why all the commotion in Walmart on any Saturday exhausts me.

Also, I am a little forgetful these days.  Need haircolor..okay. I found it. ...need bananas...ok, got em, oops, forgot soap, back over by the haircolor..now, for lunchmeat, oops, forgot tylenol, well, you get the idea.  Forgetful plus tired, plus disorganized makes you want to have a meltdown in walmart!!!!! AND then, you have to walk around all of the people who know what they want, or have to stop to decide!!! aaahhh!  Just a little melt down, that's all.

On the bright side, it has been great having two of my awesome kids and one daughter-in-law here to help, and Then our oldest and his awesome family come on Monday to welcome us and hang out. We can't wait!

My sweet hubby is ready for his first sermon in his new church..hope he doesn't preach on patience or Walmart!  It seemed to me today that my trip was more like the Israelites wandering in the wilderness!

Love to everyone!! Happy Fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment