A special place

A special place
A porch swing can = Forever!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

what to do with a Saturday??

It's amazing the difference employment makes to a weekend.  I've been unemployed for less than a month, now.  It's really different.  When I was working I lived for that golden day, the day called Saturday.  I always had more planned on Saturdays than I could do in 10, but I loved it. Saturdays are always fun days, but when you have a whole week to do your projects and activities, it leaves you with the nagging question...What to do on Saturdays???? I am not sure. So, the slower pace leaves me wondering what to do, but I will figure it out!

In the scale of  issues, questions or concerns, this one gets a rating in the negative numbers!! It is a good problem to have,  and until I am gainfully employed again, it is one I will enjoy pondering!

Happy Saturday, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment