A special place

A special place
A porch swing can = Forever!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

swimming....

Just so you know, my granddaughter swims like a fish.

Today we went to the pool and those little legs never stopped kicking. For a slightly out of shape Nana, I must say she gave me quite a workout! 

WE were splashing and twirling and floating, and her mom said, "Isn't it hard to believe that her daddy is old enough to have a little girl for you to play with?...Yes, was the answer! But this is way more fun!!! I worry a whole lot less with her, and get all the benefits.

Today, besides having a girl day, my benefit was having a great workout, and a little flashback to tossing her daddy across the pool, and Flash forward to lots of sweet girl hugs!

Love from a tired Nana in Fairhope!

No comments:

Post a Comment