A special place

A special place
A porch swing can = Forever!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

calling the absent-minded!

Okay, so yesterday started out like any early morning...got up, got ready, got in the car, I was half-way to work, reached in my purse for my cell phone and I pull out the remote to our TV! How did I do that? The remote is at least 6 inches longer, and looks nothing like my phone!

I have the remote with no TV, and my phone is at home and can't change the channels..ugh!

That did not bode well for the rest of the day!  I was just half a step behind  all day after that.

How does a person do that?  Next time I feed the dog, I'd better check her bowl.. I might feed her the cat!

Next time I put on my shoes, I'd better make sure I don't have on the boxes!

The list of possibilities is endless!

So far, this morning all is well. My phone is in my pocket and the remote is on the couch!

Lets hope I don't drive the lawn mower to work!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment