A special place

A special place
A porch swing can = Forever!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanks

Time to say "Thanks" with a heart full of gratitude first, to my Lord, and next, to my family for so much, here are just a few things, but, bear in mind, this is only scratching the surface:

How grateful I am for an awesome husband, who loves me no matter what! He is home base for me throughout all of my life.I can never imagine one day outside of your arms.  I am sooooo blessed to have the love of my life with me everyday!

How many blessings can one have in a lifetime?  For three of the most amazing children, for their unconditional love in my life. 


For their fabulous choices in mates.  How marvelously you have increased our borders!  What beautiful women you have chosen!

For a fabulous granddaughter who lights up a room and brings unspeakable joy to our lives!
For Jeffrey who is on the way, Can't wait to see you!

For the privilege of being in a life of ministry.  Where serving Christ and others is our calling.

For an amazing Davis Family..the family of my birth.  Thanks for my roots. Love you all

For our friends and families of our hearts.  The special people God binds our hearts with!

For employment.  For the chance to minister and serve earch day.  Help me always to be grateful


With Gratitude and Joy,

A grateful daughter of the King

No comments:

Post a Comment