A special place

A special place
A porch swing can = Forever!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I can't find it......Where is it?

Okay, I put it down somewhere, I know it's here...Ahhh, there it is, the little red gnome hat ready for travel once again.  I thought I taped it up in a box somewhere but I didn't.  Let me put it on one more time.

So, today is the day.  The day we have been working towards for quite awhile.  The day that we leave the safety and love and feeling of home and family we have in the Wiregrass for parts unknown. Putting "home" in the rearview mirror is always hard...But getting the opportunity to call somewhere else "home" and to serve somewhere else will be a blessing too.

So, off go the Hamil"gnomes" again....by the time this summer is over, our odometer will read 200,000 miles, our hearts will be full, but hopefully we will have a hook in the kitchen to rest the pointy red hats on for awhile.  A little dust on them won't be a bad thing.

But for now, hats on, reporting for duty, ready to serve.....for the promise of a new day!

From somewhere in South Alabama.....signing off for a day or two....Mama Hamil"gnome"

No comments:

Post a Comment