A special place

A special place
A porch swing can = Forever!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Dresses, nail polish, headbands, tulle....help?!! or maybe not!

As you can tell from most of my posts, I am not a "girly-girl!"  On the few occaisions that I have stumbled into that realm, I have enjoyed it and been very intriqued by all that  it entails.

Here are some of the "Girly" things that I find amusing and worth further exploration:

1. Manicures and Pedicures are definitely fun! They would be even more fun if my feet weren't so ticklish!

2. Dressing up can be tolerable and make you feel pretty..... for short periods of time.

3. I can enjoy crafty things as long as they do not require paint or staying in the lines.  I like arranging a table and making bows. I will pick flowers, grow a few, but you wouldn't want me arranging them.

4. I can admire other people's  beautiful hairstyles, but mine usually consists of finding the right headband.  But I do enjoy a sparkly or frilly headband.

5.  Shoes and purses are a lot of fun!

6. I need to learn how to wear a wrap, shawl or whatever you call the thing over your arms before Saturday..

7. God knew He needed to give me boys.

I'm nearly 50 , and just now, I begin to find being a girl fascinating.  My poor husband...!

No comments:

Post a Comment