A special place

A special place
A porch swing can = Forever!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Today I am looking...............

Today is the day of finding lost things. December was the month of losing things. Today I am going to find them all! Lofty goal, I'm sure!  It seems as though our house is a "black hole:..keys, phone numbers, stamps, mail, and there are only two of us.  The house is not particularly messy, but for some reason, things are walking away.

Where are these items? Are they having a party somewhere I don't know about, and how did they get there?
I think back to the story of "Beauty and the Beast",  are my keys dancing with the stamps, and all kinds of other things?

I am so glad that although I may be temporarily lost that I am not lost forever! I am glad that the one who owns me knows exactly where I am, each moment of each hour of each day!  He doesn't have to wonder where I am, He is here, all I have to do is to want to be found, Again!

Jeremiah 29:13 "If you look for Me, wholeheartedly, you will find me."

 Today, I am searching for more than just "stuff! and I know that I will find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment