A special place

A special place
A porch swing can = Forever!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One of the reasons I like living in the South...

Today is one of those days when I love living in the South.  The first of the week it was freezing, we were in coats, heavy socks, etc. and  then there's today....Today, its 70+ degrees and there is the "hope" of flip flops on the horizon!  I know it won't stay like this forever, but warmer weather will be here sooner than the rest of the country.  I really don't mind the cool weather like it is here; a day here, a day there and then BAM! it's gone!

It does need to get cold enough for a few days so that the mosquitoes don't carry us off, though!

From a back porch, on a cloudy day, in short sleeves, and no socks!

Happy January, my friends~

No comments:

Post a Comment