A special place

A special place
A porch swing can = Forever!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

28 Birthdays!

I know I majored in Physical Education, I know that I am definitely "mathematically challenged", but it just doesn't add up.  I have celebrated 28 birthdays with you as either your fiancee or your wife.  But yet, you insist that you are only 29..hmmmm....

We have spent your birthdays with friends, at the beach, at home, cooking out, freezing, many of them with you at work, some with me at work. But each April 30th begins the same way for me.  It begins with a very thankful heart.  A heart full of love for you and gratitude to God for the man he has sent to me.  Also gratitude to his parents for giving birth to such a fine man. You really are a fine man!

Really friends, he gets a little sassy on his birthday, and tries to question my math skills, and sometimes I let him think he's right. And even though I know that we didn't get together as infants, I do know that every year I have with him is another year to cherish!!

So go on,  honey, trick me with your fancy math, but at the end of the day, you have given me 28 years of April 30 blessings, countless years of candles to put on countless birthday cakes, and 28 years of birthday smiles to carry in my heart...cant wait till you're 29 again next year, baby!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment