A special place

A special place
A porch swing can = Forever!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday as it should be........

Football is on Tv, the washer and dryer are going, the cars are washed, the errands are finished, it is Saturday as it should be.

A nice drive in the country this morning though some cotton fields,  and a drive by the shore tonight will make for a great day.

I get so wrapped up in all the things I need to do, haven't done or didn't do right, that I forget to slow down and  enjoy life's beautiful simple things.

I am thankful for my Mom's improvement, for my Sister's retirement, for my children doing so well, for all of the blessings God has given us.  But today I am especially thankful for the one who has shared this day with me.  Who in just a couple of short weeks will be my husband of 28 years.  We have shared many Saturdays together, and each one is special, but for today, I am thankful for this one! 

Let's swing on the deck before today is over, honey!

Nothing beats a Satuday in the Fall in the South!

No comments:

Post a Comment