A special place

A special place
A porch swing can = Forever!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Snapshots

Do you ever see life in snapshots?
A photo like this:
Reminds me of my dad, my mom and the last thing he was able to do: show my mom a beautiful yellow rose  blooming in her garden.  

Another snapshot more than 30 years later, my husband showing me this beautiful rose in the garden by the pier at sunset.

Another snapshot:

joy 
After seeing hundreds of sunsets in my life, I know now, that no two are the same but all are equally beautiful!



Joyful Wonder
These:   the faces of my family with little moments etched forever in my mind.......
little moments, captured for a lifetime!

.....sometimes they are moments no one else remembers, 
peace
But I feel they are jewels, that will
sustain me in sad times,
forever
belonging

give me smiles in my old age
happiness
For the gift of life in snapshots, I couldn't be more thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment